POTASSIUM SULFATE (K2SO4) or SULFATE OF POTASH (SOP), is the world's most popular fertilizer. Combining Potassium (50% K2O) and Sulphur (18%) SOP offers a high concentration of nutrients readily available to plants.
Sulfate of Potash has a very low salinity index making it the preferred potash fertilizer in areas at risk from soil salinity.
CAS / EINECS
||7778-80-5 / 231-915-5
- Agricultural chemicals (non-pesticidal)
- Planting agents
- Surface treating agents
Sulphate of Potash (SOP) is recommended for chlorid non tolerant crops.
- grape vines
- stone fruits
- seed potatoes
- potatoes for human consumption
- starch potatoes for processing
- pomes and stone
- fruits (especialy cherries)
- bush beans
- broad beans
- early vegetables
- all crops under glass
- flowers and ornaments as well as seedings and transplants of most plants